Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Zombie cancer!

You sir. Are a genius! I love all your shit. this one has to be one of my favs.
I can't stop watching it either! its addictive.

great job!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

HAHAHAHAHA!!

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAH!!! MMMMAAAAANNNN that was funny as f*ck!!! hahahaahah I loved it, you gotta make sh*t loads more of this sh*t!

Royal Rumble II part 2 Royal Rumble II part 2

Brilliant!

man thats the closest animation to a film I've ever seen on newgrounds or any website for that matter! I loved it, but like the guy before me said, it was a bit too much like a trailer.
Still great work though!

keep at it man

"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

wow!

That was amazing! never have I seen anything like it on newgrounds. Perfect!

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

I like!

damn dude, theres something about this animation that I love... oh wait I know what it is! the style! :D. this rocks man! you should make shit loads more :D.

Piconjo: Not So Epic Kiss Piconjo: Not So Epic Kiss

HA!

aww man that was brilliant! not awesome but brilliant! a bit short... in a long way but still! I love that comedy

Wonchop responds:

confusing review, but thanks

Cactuar Gear Solid Cactuar Gear Solid

cactus lol

hahahaha! the cactus kicking ass was truely awesome man! love it all but that part was just the funniest of the funny

F E A R F E A R

Dude this is EXACTLY the kind of flash that there needs to be more of on newgrounds! I love it!

The Come Back part2 The Come Back part2

good, but...

I like your art work in this, but its a bit too short and I think you would need to add sound, so keep workin on this shit man and you'll be up there with the best!

Orbit Burst Orbit Burst

copy?

I think this is a copy of one of Dave - SS' animations called 'Ultra paste' cause the style, and some of what was done in the animation was almost identical to Daves so poo to you Mr copier

JBP-Ace responds:

Not a copy, but I'll check that one out sometime to see what you mean. Thanks for reviewing